[Samba] Re: samba on distro...

Chris Tepaske chris at lincom.net.au
Thu Apr 15 10:36:42 GMT 2004

Server versions ie RedHat enterprise usually come with support, the install
is different better doco the list goes on. There is no real difference
between a free distro such as red hat 9 and say enterprise other than you
may need to do more work in getting things to work or to keep the system
updated.

Cheers

Chris Tepaske