[Samba] Samba 3.0.2a and ADS w2k3 Kerberos authentication problem

Duran Munoz, Pedro Pedro.Duran at fujitsu-siemens.com
Wed Apr 14 09:40:58 GMT 2004

I am using Samba 3.0.2a as Domain member into ADS w2k3 domain. net ads
join -U administrator work fine.

This integration include support of kerberos ( krb5.conf) and winbind

wbinfo -u and -g works fine.

I am able to mapped Samba shares with IP address (\\192.168.0.x\share)
but it does not works if I use netbios name ( \\redhat9\share) the
system asks me for authentication but never I get into the Samba server
( Login and password are invalid ).

Kerberos packed is 1.2.27 default redhat9 included.

Any help could be appreciate.

Best Regards