[Samba] Cannot get to Add Printer Wizard

Dustin Dortch dustin_dortch at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 23:49:59 GMT 2004

I have followed directions form both Samba-3 by Example and The Official
Samba-3 Howto and Reference Guide on setting this up, and it just does not
work.  I browse to the shared printer, right-click, and click properties.
It only displays the Computer Name:, Computer Type:, and Domain: fields,
with no advanced button.  I can get to the print$ share, and I am a printer
admin.  I am running Samba 3.0.2a on Slackware-current.

Thanks,
Dustin A Dortch
Network+, MCSA/MCSE W2K
dustin_dortch at hotmail.com