[Samba] Samba & Outlook Express

David Rankin drankin at cox-internet.com
Tue Apr 13 21:30:53 GMT 2004

I still think that imap is still what your looking for. You already have the
teacher accounts on the linux box. imap would put the mail in the
/home/(teacher's) directory on the server. you could deny imap to the
student account. Teachers would still have access to their mail from
anywhere as long as port 143 is open. They could use OE. I don't see an
easier solution.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
RANKIN * BERTIN, PLLC