[Samba] Re: Re: Urgent Help Please

Jeff Umbach jeff at theserverpos.com
Thu Apr 8 20:50:44 GMT 2004

I haven't been seeing any more files in the /var/spool/samba directory, but
these
errors are showing up in my message log file all the time now.

Apr  8 15:27:09 fs3 smbd[22335]:   register_message_flags: tdb_fetch failed
Apr  8 15:41:36 fs3 sshd(pam_unix)[23565]: session opened for user root by
(uid=0)

Serveral times I've shutdown samba, deleted the tdb file, and restarted
samba as
some have recommeneded but the errors keep coming back.  any idea what can
cause
such corruption?

news:374F582A288D074287B9BA58BE5D340AFE96E2 at tmpmailmb02.enterprise.corpad.timeinc.com...