[Samba] Re: NT/ADS and UNIX user convergence using Samba

Aden, Steve saden at itscommunications.com
Wed Apr 7 13:02:35 GMT 2004

Edvard,
	I have also been struggling with Samba and ADS. I too have the
SID problem you mention. Is it possible for you to post the hack you did
to workaround this problem? I have searched and searched and your post
seems to be the first that confirms this problem, that I have reproduced
in my lab. There has been many posts that are probably related to this
problem, but nothing has been resolved.

Thank you,
Steve Aden

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Opinions, conclusions and other information contained in this message that do not relate to official business shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by ITS