[Samba] Samba 3.0.3pre2 Available for Download

Collen Blijenberg <MLHJ> systeembeheer at hermanjordan.nl
Tue Apr 6 08:36:27 GMT 2004

Just wandering, wether this bug is fixed in the 303 pre 2 ??
      [2004/02/19 14:03:00, 0] lib/util_sock.c:read_socket_data(342)
       read_socket_data: recv failure for 4. Error = Connection reset by peer
      [2004/02/19 14:06:18, 0] lib/util_sock.c:get_peer_addr(952)
       getpeername failed. Error was Transport endpoint is not connected
      [2004/02/19 14:06:18, 0] lib/util_sock.c:send_smb(605)
       Error writing 4 bytes to client. -1. (Connection reset by peer)
Collen Blijenberg   (Montessori Lyceum Herman Jordan)