[Samba] Win2k Clients cant connect to Samba 2.2.8

Jan Hill Jan.Hill at TU-Ilmenau.DE
Mon Apr 5 14:01:02 GMT 2004

Hello,

I have a "small" Problem.

I have a Network with some Samba servers, one of them is behind a
firewall. I can not access this Server with Win2k/2k3 Clients.

I can access the Server with WinNT Clients and I can access the Server
with win2k Clients which are also behind the FW.

I can see the Server in the browslist, but if I try to ope the link I
get the following Error:

Auf \\Okenanos kann nicht zugegriffen werden
Der angegebene Netzwerkname ist nicht mehr verfügbar

my bad translation:

okenanos can not be accessed
the requested host is no longer existent

All windows PC have the latest Patches/SP.

Thanks for help

Jan