[Samba] Samba-Howto-Collection Question on page 373

Brian Shea (Qortek) bshea at qortek.com
Fri Apr 2 16:25:29 GMT 2004

My question is aimed at the configuration of roaming profiles and storing
them on the network for faster access.

On Page 373 referring to table 24.3 the following paragraphs talk about the
default Registry key, then notes that if you change the key to
\\%LOGONSERVER%\\%USERNAME%\Default Folders this will store all the default
folders on the server in there home directory. (NOTE: that each user has a
correct home directory shared as \\DOMAIN\\USERNAME\)

My question is, do I only change the default parameter to move all the
directories, or do I have to change all the keys in that portion of the
Registry hive?