[Samba] Samba as remote file share

Aden, Steve saden at itscommunications.com
Thu Apr 1 18:57:11 GMT 2004

I believe that most ISP's block the ports that would be necessary to
make it work over the Internet. VPN, then connect to samba would be a
much better and more secure setup.

Cheers,
Steve Aden

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Opinions, conclusions and other information contained in this message that do not relate to official business shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by ITS