[Samba] Testpram question

Karl Banasky kbanasky at heatcon.com
Mon Sep 29 23:21:09 GMT 2003

Wow.  Thanks and what ignorance comes from me from time to time.  The documents are a blissful sight, I briefly looked through them (I will explore more detail soon) and what a work of art.  Thank you for pointing me to them, which I did look at earlier but not much conviction as to if they were up to date (looked at them from the SAMBA web sight).  Your words were all I needed to solidify its accuracy.  Thanks again for the great job you and the rest of the SAMBA team continue to do.  I look forward to learning more about 3.0.0 and answering some posts on this list myself.
Cheers!

Oh, you asked for contributions to the documents lay out or something of the like.  This is a small and might not be greatly relevant suggestion:  On the title page put that it covers some 2.2.X and mostly 3.X as of date (differences in italics?).  I say this with my own confusion as to the differences between setting up a 2.2 server and a 3.0 sever, Is it greatly different? I do not know: I will soon find out thou. Rhyme intentional:)
Thanks for listening.
Karl-