[Samba] Re: samba Digest, Vol 9, Issue 41

Darrik Spaude dspaude at multitech.com
Mon Sep 29 21:01:47 GMT 2003

I've been getting a lot of messages with attachments on this list, but I
haven't opened any of the e-mails to see if the attachments were legitimate.
I also started getting tons of "MS Security...", "Microsoft", etc. e-mails
with attachments which I have not opened either (especially figuring that
the "Microsoft" e-mail contains a virus, although our filter should have
caught that one...).

Anyone else getting loads of MS e-mails or Samba list e-mails with
attachments?