[Samba] Another bug?

MaXxX maxxx at anime-h.com
Sun Sep 28 08:57:12 GMT 2003

# smbpasswd
New SMB password: ^D
Retype new SMB password: ^D
Segmentation fault

Note that I tried ^D because ^C didn't work. Am I right that it
_should_ terminate the program, and ^D should _not_ result in a
segfault..?

Oh, and regarding smbpasswd, it's now missing its version stamp in the
help message:

-----------2.2.8:
When run by root:
    smbpasswd [options] [username] [password]
otherwise:
    smbpasswd [options] [password]

Version: 2.2.8
  -L                   local mode (must be first option)
  -h                   print this usage message

--
 |\  /|      \~~~/     \~~~/   WWW: http://none :(
 | \/ |  /\   > <  \~/  > <    E-M: maxxx[at]rpg.pl
My sister has a computer store in Hawaii. She sells C shells by the
seashore.