[Samba] Re: valid users = %S ...

C.Lee Taylor leet at leenx.co.za
Fri Sep 26 15:15:49 GMT 2003

Greetings ...

	Installed the rpm from Samba.org for RedHat 9, and found the same problem ... removing valid users = %S from [home] gettings it working, but I do remember somebody explaining that this option makes things a little more secure.

	Is this true, and is this a bug or is there something better to use?

Mailed
Lee