[Samba] Samba version 2.2.8a compatibility with Active Directory on W2003

ncarty at horizon-hg.org.uk ncarty at horizon-hg.org.uk
Thu Sep 25 15:58:17 GMT 2003

Hi,

We are currently running Samba v2.2.8a on Solaris 9.  We are hoping to
migrate to W2003 with Active Directory.   Are there any incompatibilty
issues?

Regards

Horizon Housing Group Ltd
SLFHA Ltd
Rother Homes Ltd
Southern Horizon Housing Ltd
Crystal Palace Housing Association Ltd

are addressed.

Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, please notify
the sender or the Group's IS Operations Manager.

Tel: (+44) 0208 768-2050
Horizon Housing Group Web Addresses:
www.horizon-hg.org.uk
www.slfha.org.uk