[Samba] Re: Winbind ldap samba 3 BDC getent passwd answer don'tretrieve domain users, can't login on the domain with users that are not on /ect/passwd

gary ng garyng2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 15:12:52 GMT 2003

Haven't looked at the code so I am not sure if this is
the same thing. My experience is that pam_winbind.so
works as expected but linss_winbind.so doesn't. Or
more precisely, it is the getpwent calls failed(but
not completely as if I do an adduser, it barks with
user already exist error so it does check against
samba) but somehow failed to enumerate the list.

--- jean-marc pouchoulon