[Samba] W2K Server + SrvTools + 3.0rc4 PDC = error

Ed emorris25 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 03:36:31 GMT 2003

For those interested, I believe (based on some testing) that attempting to
execute the "User Manager for Domains" (from SrvTools) from a W2K stand
alone Server results in an error if one tries to view the properties of a
Domain user (when the domain is hosted by a Samba 3.0.0rc4 PDC).

This probably doesn't matter a whole lot, as one shouldn't really need a W2K
server, when one has a Samba PDC.  But I just thought I'd share.

Cheers
Ed