[Samba] Advanced Logon Resources from Windows Server

rruegner robowarp at gmx.de
Mon Sep 22 14:11:03 GMT 2003

Hi , this is a job for
policies just like in win2000 with poledit
create NTConfig.POL with your wishlist
lay it in you netlogon share on samba...so this should work
user password change .next logon..i really dont know exact, but there was a
discussion here
will work  ( later ? ) with samba 3 which you should upgrade...but you can
create new passwords with usrmgr, and with password sync to
unix their can change it too ( this is what i have tested !)
Regards