[Samba] Re: Samba3 Documentation

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Sat Sep 20 21:29:19 GMT 2003

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003, [ISO-8859-1] Gémes Géza wrote:

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, I got it not-quite-right, and
since no-one has come up with a really clear alternative that is "spot-on"
and that everyone can understand, I guess we will just have to cut it
loose as it is. Sorry, I've tried for six months to get early feedback and
suggestions, but it must have gotten lost in the ether (it never reached
me). :)

I hope we can get closer the for the next release of Samba.

Cheers,
John T.

--
John H Terpstra