[Samba] netlogon + w2k + samba 2.2.8a

Axel Machens machens at nibis.ni.schule.de
Sat Sep 20 09:25:03 GMT 2003

Hi,

thanks for the last answers about my problem with w2k SP4 and Samba 2.2.8a
and policies.
But I can´t run something ! I download the tool poledit with a .adm file for
w2k Clients.
I create a policie for "testuser" on my ldap backend (I delete the default
PC and User in
Poledit)
and make changes with poledit. And I save this file in the share netlogon as
NTConfig.POL
and set the permission to 755. But when the Client logon the domain nothing
works.
I have made some NTConfig.POL `s with default user / group / machine etc...
but no one
works - can somebody help me ????????
Is there a way to test the .POL´s on my lokal machine ????

# Netlogon und .cmd Dateien
[netlogon]
	comment = netlogon
	path = /var/lib/samba/netlogon