[Samba] Documentation Feedback

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Sun Sep 14 14:50:05 GMT 2003

Folks,

I just want to say thanks for the volume and the quality of feedback so
far. Please keep it coming.

I will sync all the changes up to the CVS tree as soon as the HOWTO is
close enough to send back to the copy editor.

There is still time for more input. Please do provide any material you
believe may be useful to a Samba administrator. Information for novices
and experts alike is welcome.

One note though: Since time is short, anything you can do to provide
text that I can work from helps immeasurably. I find I have lots of ideas
for inclusion, but it takes time to gather and compose thoughts. Anything
you can do to accelerate the process will help to get the HOWTO into
better shape.

Again, thanks. It' really encouraging to see the response to a request
made over a week-end, and with little notice. You have proven again that
the open source model works!

Cheers,
John T.
--