[Samba] Help using multiple file servers

hans at sbsfor.com hans at sbsfor.com
Wed Sep 10 22:09:02 GMT 2003

I think taht we re doing something similar to what you want here.  One
server is acting as a PDC, the other server uses NIS to replicate the users
and groups.  Using pam, I create home dirs based on /etc/skel on login to
the second server.  On the first server I direct the home directory using
full UNC paths to the second server.   This seems to do the trick.

Hans