[Samba] roaming profiles

Andre de Koning andre at vippayroll.co.za
Wed Sep 10 11:47:57 GMT 2003

I got that fixed - the original samba was installed from source (cvs) and
this one I used the rpm - they installed in different locations.

I now have another, more pressing, problem though:

To try to fix the profile problem I took the machine (w2k terminal server)
off the domain and install sp4.  After the required reboot it now refuses to
join the domain again!!

Other terminal servers and w2k prof machines on the domain still allow me to
log on - is there something special you need to do when you install sp4?

Andre