[Samba] valid users field ?

Craig Herring cherring at nbbc.edu
Tue Sep 9 12:54:58 GMT 2003

I'm using the RH 2.2.7 version and seems to work as :
@"Domain Admins"

These groups are the default domain groups from a windows domain....
Actually, another thing I am trying to accomplish with this is to give "Domain
Admins" rights to all shares on the samba box.  Would the 'admin users' entry
be better suited for this?  However some of the shares are set up using force
user and force group (for some group shares).  I read in the documentation
that this entry uses 'root' as the owner.