[Samba] Difficulties in Samba Seminar

Harshal harshalbhakta at rediffmail.com
Sun Sep 7 08:59:18 GMT 2003

Dear Sir,
I am Harshal Bhakta from Pune, India. I am studying final year computer engineering. I am giving seminar on SAMBA server.
I need to cover the following topics:
Getting Samba.
Installation – Compiling, RPM.
Configuring.
Managing.
Security –issues.
Threads.
Compatibility.
Different operating system support.

I have some difficulties regarding
RPM in case of Samba installation and compilation?
What about Threads?
Different operating system support?

Sir,
I hope you will help me on these problems. My seminar is on Wednesday, 10th Sep. 03.
So, I am requesting you, please give me your helping hands as early as possible.
Sir, please give me presentation .ppt  files if you have and also tell me about my difficulties.
(Sir, please don’t suggest me to download from internet because I dont have sufficient time. Please try to understand my problem and please help me.)
Yours sincerely,
Harshal Bhakta.