[Samba] Screen-saver turning with samba - policy?

corey mcguire coreyfro at ilneval.coreyfro.com
Fri Sep 5 08:28:33 GMT 2003

not quite sure what this has to do with samba, but one could write a
logon.bat that merges a registry file with the settings you need... then,
when said user logs on, they hit the bat, the bat merges the reg file, and
the system is then configured to do as you wish...

Did you set a policy that states the user can't modify these reg
keys?  That would still hold you up...