[Samba] Route your Purchase Orders, Invoices, Packing slips via email!

inFORM Decisions info at informdecisions.com
Fri Sep 5 03:04:14 GMT 2003

inFORM Decisions iMail to Route you Purchase Orders, Invoices, Packing slips via email!

iMail™ remains a popular and smart solution for our iSeries customers. The software is just one of our
fully integrated, 'snap-on' modules being used with OR without iDocs™ electronic document software.

iMail bursts and routes documents such as Purchase Orders, Invoices, Packing slips and more, to one or
more recipients in real-time. These documents are scheduled as automatic electronic emails, to be delivered
at anytime during the day or night. This will prove to be advantageous for groups within or outside of
your organization.

For more information on iMail, please call or email us: 800-858-5544
sales at informdecisions.com

For a free 30 day evaluation of iMail, please click here to download.