[Samba] Re: Howto install multiple printers using the same driver for Samba on Linux?

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Thu Sep 4 22:20:56 GMT 2003

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Guenther Frick wrote:

> Ch. 22.4 of the SAMBA Howto Collection gives hints regarding
> network logon script. The text seems to be not complete yet
> but will be a good aim.

Oh? What is incomplete? Please provide either:

1) Your patch to the source so we can fix this before it ships
2) A summary of what is missing or incomplete
3) Point us in the direction of what is messed up

Please do not stop at having rung the bell, help solve the problem. Open
Source software is what it is because people help to solve the problem,
not just complain about it and walk away. :)

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra
Email: jht at samba.org