[Samba] Re: Ok but Samba Stop!

Rashkae rashkae at tigershaunt.com
Wed Sep 3 19:16:39 GMT 2003

On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 04:06:48PM -0300, Daniel wrote:
> Thanks for your help, but after some times Samba Stop to work
> and my Fible giga too.
>
> Could you help?

Sorry, but that's not nearly enough information, and I'm not the best
person to help with this kind of problem.

It's possible I misunderstood your first message, and the memory
usage you see is not, in fact, file caching at all...

What command do you use to see samba's memory usage?

Can you please paste an output of the command for us?

Please direct further correspondence to the samba list.