[Samba] acl

Jarabe jarabe at wasatchnet.net
Wed Sep 3 14:57:29 GMT 2003

I ran ldd /usr/sbin/smbd and I didnt see any libacl.so or libattr.so.

I used the SRPMS that Gerry put out on the ftp site yesterday. I
installed the SRPM and edited the samba3.spec and added
--with-acl-support at the bottom. And yes I did add a \ to the line
above.

What can I do to ensure acl support is compiled into samba??

Spencer