[Samba] hello

Raj Saxena rajan at ipisland.com
Wed Sep 3 14:53:12 GMT 2003

Mark,
     Here is a document for getting started it is not pefect but if you want
your *unix's to act as a Windows NT 4 server this is a good doc.

http://networking.earthweb.com/netos/article.php/1144701

One mistake I found on this is that you have to create your root accout, it
forgets to tell you that.

This document also creates roaming profiles, if you don't want them then use
the proper commands to shut them off.

Raj  :wq!