[Samba] Samba 3.0 Admin members

Gunther Schlegel schlegel at riege.com
Thu Oct 16 07:11:37 GMT 2003

read the chapter on "Group Mapping" in the Samba HowTo Collection. I
believe it is chapter 12... There is no domain admin group anymore.

--
Gunther Schlegel                    Riege Software International GmbH
Manager System Administration                            Mollsfeld 10

Disclaimer:
You may grab my GPG key from http://www.keyserver.net .
A nonproportional font is recommended for reading.