FW: [Samba] Re: domain groups accessing samba share

VR-Bug Support bugtraq at victoriareal.com
Wed Oct 15 12:44:39 GMT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: VR-Bug Support
Sent: 15 October 2003 13:42
To: 'Gavin Davenport'
Subject: RE: [Samba] Re: domain groups accessing samba share

Hi Gavin,

This is what I have for my /etc/pam.d/login

#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     pam_securetty.so
auth       sufficient   /lib/security/pam_winbind.so
auth       sufficient   /lib/security/pam_unix.so nodelay use_first_pass
auth       sufficient   /lib/security/pam_krb5.so
auth       required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
auth       required     pam_nologin.so
account    sufficient   /lib/security/pam_winbind.so
account    sufficient   /lib/security/pam_krb5.so
account    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
password   required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    optional     pam_console.so

And when I issue getent group or getent passwd it lists both local and ADS users.

Regards,

Luke