[Samba] Is there a way to enforce a single login domain wide

Douglas Phillipson phillipd at oem.doe.gov
Tue Oct 14 21:07:13 GMT 2003

I just tested the process/uid check theory.  Upon initail login the new
  smbd process is owned by the user but with no activity on any shares
it switches to being owned by root in a minute.  I guess I could use a
script to touch a file with the users login name or uid and just check
for that upon login and remove it on logout...

Anyone have any better ideas?

DSP