[Samba] higher ascii characaters in smbusers, success!

Erik Soderquist esoderquist at mcstamp.com
Tue Oct 14 13:19:26 GMT 2003

Space is up front, first character, and I'm not permitted to change it
:(

These are my current versions. I don't know how to check the version of
smbfs, but though it was part of the samba package.

# uname -a
Linux mcitylinux 2.4.20-8smp #1 SMP Thu Mar 13 17:45:54 EST 2003 i686
i686 i386 GNU/Linux

# smbd -V
Version 2.2.7a