[Samba] password expiring

jean-marc pouchoulon jean-marc.pouchoulon at ac-montpellier.fr
Tue Oct 14 10:03:02 GMT 2003

pdbedit -v  -P  'maximum password age'  -C 2592000
( to set Thirty days before expiration , -C in seconds... The first time
I set it to 300 seconds thinking in days, my users don't like ... )
To see the expiration's date :
pdbedit -v user
Yo have
Password must change: sam, 08 nov 2003 09:59:03 GMT

I think This is set when user is changing his password.

Jean-Marc

Password must change: sam, 08 nov 2003 09:59:03 GMT