[Samba] This is frustrating! Need some Help

Marian Mlcoch, Ing mm at tsmp.sk
Tue Oct 14 05:40:09 GMT 2003

Hi Jason
your config for share seems good but you dont write about smbpasswd and
existence of user matt on it.
For connecting to samba users must exist on smbpasswd and must use password
from this in login to windows or in NT XP in "Login as" feature.
Try check this setup.
Your security mode i mean is user. And network is proper configured for
client matt. How OS matt uses and is on one segment with samba?
Bye.