[Samba] security

Erik Soderquist esoderquist at mcstamp.com
Mon Oct 13 19:46:49 GMT 2003

Reason I ask, I have SCO 5.0.? With samba installed and it looks like ACL's are not an option for this machine. I'm looking at replacing both the SCO box and some win2k servers with linux (redhat 9). The main file server isn't an option without the ACL's though. What versions of samba have the ACL support?