[Samba] samba shares

Betega info at betega.com.tr
Mon Oct 13 15:45:57 GMT 2003

hi,
'm using linux file server at my company and good great works.But i've little problem,
There are 20-30 shares at my samba.All shares include any right for users.My windows users mapping this sharing
(net use k: \\192.168.10.1\main ........)But some users mapping 10-15 drives (f,g,h,j,k,l,m.....)and it's to high.
Is there a solutions for problem?
If i create main directory and copy to my shared directorys to main directory and newly configure shares.
and only 1 one map at windows pc's. (net use k:\\192.168.10.1\main)
how to all rights seeing at my mapped k drive.
I want only 1 mapped drive, and when using that drive (k:) at users pc,only see according to users right.
thanks for help

(sorry my english)