[Samba] Re: Using Samba with LDAP and SSL

Sam Hart hart at physics.arizona.edu
Fri Oct 10 18:24:00 GMT 2003

Oh, if LDAP is just Samba's backend, then it should be transparent to
Windows.

If you're talking about securing LDAP so that the Windows machines can't
access it, then there's a variety of things you could do with ACLs in
LDAP that would help out. Depending on which LDAP server you're using,
setting this would be different.

--
Sam Hart
University/Work addr. <hart at physics.arizona.edu>