[Samba] Ldap.h missing in samba-3.0.0

Kenny Mann Kennymann at cdrobot.com
Fri Oct 10 14:16:54 GMT 2003

Indeed you are correct, I found this out a couple hours after I sent the
email, I run into another problem with PAM later on, but that's on a
different mailing list.
I can't wait until a distro incorporates Samba 3.0.0 and makes it easily
attachable to a domain and able to talk to a active directory 2K Server
out of the box...
If it ain't out soon, I'm gonna write it myself...

Have a wonderful day and thank you for your response!

Kenny Mann