[Samba] our windows APW can't add printer driver to samba domain member

Denis M.J. m21 at altern.org
Fri Oct 10 05:35:20 GMT 2003

Thanks daniel,

We've actually tried changing that. also we've tried different
permissions on the printers/W* directories, but still the same error on APW.
We'll tried to do it using rpcclient commands.

 From what I gathered on websites describing what we're trying to do,
the only difference between theirs and our configuration is the
"security = user".  Are the permissions different when using "security =
So we'll try to install them that way.
I'll tell you what happens after we've tried all those possibilities.

Denis. J