[Samba] newbie question concerning samba 3.0 and nt domains

Storment, Brandon brandon at wipp.ws
Thu Oct 9 17:15:56 GMT 2003

I'm very new to the use of samba, I have samba 3.0 configured and running on
a slackware 9.1 machine. I have also configured and have running winbind,
but I'm confused on how the domain permissions gets set on the samba shares.
I have the smb.conf security = domain, and wbinfo successfully grabs the
network username and groups but how do I configure the permissions for the
NT users and groups. This machine is not a PDC but is a domain member.

I have probably confused everyone, but any help would be appreciated...

thanks,
Brandon