[Samba] Samba + Cups + Filter Access

Thiago Lima thiagolima at webforce.com.br
Wed Oct 8 18:49:05 GMT 2003

	Just did it.

	I've downloaded the adobe postscript drivers from adobe and it
worked just fine using IPP. (taking samba out of the way)

	So I know that the problem is not in cups, it could be :
CUPS-Samba-Postscript drivers or samba itself.

	Now I'll try to install the printer using the cups samba
postscript drivers. The problem is that I really don't know how to add a
new printer using those driver files. I'll look over the net.

	If it works, then the problem is somewhere in samba.

	Any tips? I can't believe that nobody ever had this problem.  :(

Thanks alot
Thiago Lima.