[Samba] Windows XP compatible

Manos Karras manos.karras at britannia.co.uk
Wed Oct 8 13:30:44 GMT 2003

Hi,

I trying to find out (if any of you know) what version of Samba is
required in order to have a compatible environment with the following
windows versions:

Clients:        Windows XP
Authentication: Via Active Directory on Windows 2003 Servers.

Many thanks

Manos

Visit our website at http://www.britannia.co.uk

This Email and any attachments contains confidential information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. If this Email has been misdirected, please notify the author as soon as possible. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on any of the information contained, and all copies must be deleted immediately.
Whilst we take reasonable steps to try to identify any software viruses, any attachments to this e-mail may nevertheless contain viruses which our anti-virus software has failed to identify. You should therefore carry out your own anti-virus checks before opening any documents. Britannia Building Society will not accept any liability for damage caused by computer viruses emanating from any attachment or other document supplied with this e-mail.
Britannia Building Society reserves the right to monitor and archive all e-mail communications through its network. No representative or employee of Britannia Building Society has the authority to enter into any contract on behalf of Britannia Building Society by email.
Britannia Building Society is a member of the General Insurance Standards Council.
Britannia Building Society is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Britannia Building Society is entered in the FSA register, register number 104879.
Britannia Building Society, Britannia House, Leek, Staffordshire Moorlands, ST13 5RG.