[Samba] Samba 3.0 is WORKING

Gabriel Matthews gabriel at cinergycom.com
Tue Oct 7 21:25:51 GMT 2003

I would just like to give a success report, since this list gets mostly
bugs and questions..

Due mainly to the help that this list provided, I am now able to
successfully deploy Linux/Samba servers in our corporate domain, and allow
remote offices to function as part of our vast windows domain.  Things are
working, and the $$$ it has saved us is almost unmeasurable.

Again, thanks for your help, and keep up the good work!! It took me a
while to admit it, but heck, samba is pretty cool.. ;)

Gabriel Matthews
Network Support
Cinergy Communications

"No.  I am your father."