[Samba] Help: could samba 3.0.0 be backed out to a NT BDC ?

Larry Liu larry.liu at Sun.COM
Tue Oct 7 17:03:25 GMT 2003

Thanks John, for the confirmation.

We know your documentation mention about " Samba-3 cannot function as a
BDC to an MS Windows NT4 PDC, and Samba-3 can not function correctly as
a PDC to an MS Windows NT4 BDC. Both Samba-3 and MS Windows NT4 can
function as a BDC to its own type of PDC" in Chapter 6

In case of the new Samba 3.0.0 PDC can not handle the load from the
domain,  is there any other way to back out it back to NT4 with the
current SAM data?  Third party utility?