[Samba] Re: samba start

Daniel Buchanan daniel at pooky.org
Mon Oct 6 19:01:17 GMT 2003

I have sort of the same problem.  Only in my case i'm running dhcp
client.  It appears that the ip address is not being assigned quickly
enough as this is what nmb complains about in the log:no local
interfaces.  Once i login to kde and su to root in a term session, I can
issue the restart command and it works very nicely:).  So what,if any,
is the workaround for this timing issue?