[Samba] Password is expired at every connexion Samba 3 stable redhat9

jean-marc pouchoulon jean-marc.pouchoulon at ac-montpellier.fr
Mon Oct 6 13:51:41 GMT 2003

Hi,

 	My password expired at every connexion. I use pdbedit
pdbedit -P  'maximum password age'  -C 100 to force the max password
age.

account policy value for maximum password age was 100
account policy value for maximum password age is now 100

I can't use it to resolve my own user problem.

pdbedit -r  -P  'maximum password age'  -C 100
Username not specified! (use -u option)

then
pdbedit -rv  -P  'maximum password age'  -C 100 -u user give me
Incompatible or insufficient options on command line!
Usage: [OPTION...]

	This is not coherent or I don't understand.

	I can change directly the date in the ldap , but at every
smbpasswd user the expire date change to immediatly.

	Thanks in advance for your help.