[Samba] 2 (Suse), one NT 4 server machine and 5 user databases???

Scott Simmons ssimmons at holdenandrew.com
Fri Oct 3 18:05:59 GMT 2003

I currently have a setup of 1 NT 4.0 PDC server and to SUSE boxes
sharing via a samba share.  I seem to have to make 5 different
usename/password databases.  1 for NT,  2 for each SuSe box (One Linux
and one Samba).   Is there a way to have 1 or maybe two databases to
update?  I've read about LDAP on other connections but I'm a little
confused as to what is the best approach.

Oh I'm using Webmin to update the systems, if that helps.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

-Scott